Landlords Electrical Safety Inspections (EICR)
Here at Global Compliance UK we are committed to helping landlords & HMO's achieve their statutory Electrical Compliance Certification.
With the current new regulations being brought in, it is now a better time that never to have your properties inspected. Our Engineers carry out a full EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Report) to the property and produce a detailed inspection report.
From 1st June 2020, private landlords in England will be required to have the electrical installation in their rental properties checked by a qualified electrician to ensure they're safe.
This means that:
- Electrical installations for any new tenancy must be inspected and tested prior to the start of the tenancy from 1st July 2020
- Any existing tenancies that are renewed or extended after 1st of July 2020 will also require a EICR, unless a valid certificate is already in place
- Checks must be carried out on any existing tenancies by 1st April 2021
- These checks must be carried out on a 5 yearly basis
- and .. a copy of the most recent electrical safety condition report (EICR) must be provided to both new and retained tenants.
We offer a simple pricing structure, to obtain a quote please fill out our instant online form.
Certificates produced within 24hours
Corrective Remedial Works
NIC EIC Certification
Detailed inspection Reports
Corrective remedial action identified
Quotes for Remedial works
Competitive Costs, Multiple property discounts
Landlords Electrical Safety Certificates from £95.00+VAT
Where we cover
From our office here in in Trowbridge, we cover the whole of Wiltshire, Bath, Bristol, Chippenham, Devizes, Swindon, Cardiff, South Wales, Somerset, Dorset, Hereford, Gloucester, Cheltenham and further!.